Recruitment Consultant - Specialising Temporary Recruitment
Adecco Warrington are currently looking to grow their ambitious, friendly team with an additional Recruitment Consultant to focus on temporary recruitment. You will be responsible for representing our candidates on a proactive basis to clients in order to secure new business and develop relationships with existing business.
We believe we are different to other recruitment agencies - what makes us different is our people, our management and our encouraging culture. Day to day activities will include:
· Achieving activity targets to maximise new business opportunities whilst building strong, lasting relationships with clients
· Carrying out key activity including: generating leads, researching prospects, interviewing relevant candidates and making proactive calls to prospect clients
· Attending meetings with both existing and new clients to manage relationships. You will need a driving licence and access to a car
· Selecting and interviewing suitable candidates and matching them effectively to clients with a consultative approach
· Negotiating pricing and costs to build the profitability of the permanent desk
If you would like a confidential chat, or for more information please contact - Emma Turner
Adecco is a world leading recruitment company with a global, national and local presence. As well as an excellent commission structure, Adecco has a fantastic training programme which will ensure you have every opportunity to develop your full potential within this awarding winning branch.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant - Specialising Temporary Recruitment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.