I'm currently recruiting for the below role for my client in Hayes. The role is a 6 month contract with the possibility of going permanent.
Plan solutions to technical engineering problems for customers and the Production Team using CAD software.
- Commercial Team
- Operations Managers
- Drawing deadlines met (%)
- Accuracy of drawings (%)
Produce drawings of customer requirements using CAD software
- Collect relevant information from clients specifying their requirements for the project and use this to inform project solutions
- Produce CAD drawings detailing the requirements with clear engineering specifications in line with customer needs
- Provide the Production Team with CAD drawings and schedules so that they have a clear plan for the production
Provide project support for the business in a range of engineering-related projects
- Support specific projects and undertake specific project activity as determined by the business or line manager
- Support the production of project documentation, communicating contingency plans to the appropriate manager
- Organise cross-functional project team meetings when required
- Support and report on general project progress
- Support delivery of project with oversight of the engineering solutions
- Analyse and deliver insightful information to enable the organisation to make decisions on how to adapt and change to drive growth and investment in the right areas of the business
Miscellaneous or ad hoc business requirements
- Travel to specific locations in order to undertake role requirements as required
- Represent your function or business at meetings or events as required
- Undertake any reasonable request in order to support the needs of the business
- Engineering background
- Practical understanding of steel reinforcement applications on-site and associated costs
- Knowledge of proprietary reinforcement products and solutions
Management and Personal Competencies
- Maintain high standards of personal integrity.
- Behave in accordance with expressed beliefs and commitments
- Treat others fairly and consistently
- Has clear personal objectives and acts accordingly, demonstrating initiative and responsibility with regard to his/her own development
- Is self-critical, recognises errors and is aware of qualities and limitations
- Respond resourcefully to new demands and challenges
- Handle tense situations without overreacting or becoming overly emotional
- Maintain a constructive, positive outlook even when plans are thwarted
- Is outstanding at analysing situations detected as part of monitoring of standards
- Anticipates out-of-control situations and knows what advanced action to take to avoid them appearing
- Has the capacity to follow standards, analyse variances and propose actions and improvements
- Cooperates with others and puts the interests and objectives of the team before his/her own
- Commits to team decisions even where they differ from personal point of view
- Respects the team's working methods and procedures
- Has confidence in self, demonstrates optimism and sense of humour
- Demonstrates his/her energy, without limits in order to do things as well as possible
ORGANISE WORKSTATION AND SURROUNDINGS
- Applies ongoing improvement to how to organise work area
- Establishes criteria for maintaining the necessary elements in order to facilitate shared use
- Is good at managing how workstation and surrounding area is organised
- Has a sense of priorities and is clear about them and follows them when allocating his/her time
- Is able to anticipate circumstances and prioritise the necessary activities in order to achieve the desired result
- Is a role model in time management techniques and applying improvements and new systems to maximise use of time
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for CAD Detailer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.