Part Time Finance Assistant (Fixed Term Maternity Cover)
JOB TITLE: Part Time Finance Administrator (Fixed Term Maternity Cover)
SALARY: £21,000 - £25,000 PA Pro Rata'd
HOURS: 20 hours per week worked across 4 or 5 days would suit school hours perfectly
BENEFITS: Excellent benefit package including free car parking
THE COMPANY:. A down to earth friendly construction company that really supports their staff.
A varied role within the finance team, reporting to the Company Directors ensuring the smooth running of the day to day accounts functions. A fantastic role to secure a part time position covering a maternity leave. Flexibility with hours.
- Sales/Purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliation
- To ensure documents held comply with GDPR
- Customer and supplier invoicing
- Running financial reports
- Working to HMRC guidelines
- Verifying Sub Contractors with HMRC
- Ensure Reverse Charge VAT is adhered to.
- Submit VAT Return
- Maintain cost spread sheets.
- Work with the Commercial team monitoring and reporting profitability of projects
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Qualified AAT an advantage but not essential
- Mathematically minded with an eye for accuracy essential
- Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred as will be using advanced formulas
- Experience of Xero desirable but not essential
TO APPLY: Please apply online, call our office on 01392 426200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Part Time Finance Assistant (Fixed Term Maternity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.