My client is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their friendly hardworking team
You will be responsible for all aspects of the payroll process for around 300 members of staff
Salary is between £11 - £13 per hour and will be initially on 3-month temporary contract with the potential of going permanent for the right candidate.
Hours for this role are 37.5 hours per week however my client will look at reduced hours for the right candidate.
- Setting up and maintaining employee records
- Running of monthly payroll
- Dealing with any payroll issues
- Reconciling the payroll
- Ensuring all PAYE, NI and pensions monthly returns are completed accurately
- Maintain sickness and holiday records including chasing for the correct paperwork
- Prepare year end returns
- All other duties as required
- Experience using SAGE
- Competent using excel and other office programmes
- GCSE grace C or above in Maths and English
- Good time management
- Positive attitude and flexibility to help with other duties as required
- Strong organisation and planning skills
My client is looking to interview next week so if this role is of interest please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Payroll Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.