*Are you able to start a new temporary role immediately? New temporary posistion available*
JOB TITLE: Office Administrator
SALARY: £9.50ph - £10ph
TERM: Temporary Position | On Going
HOURS: Various working pattern | 35 hour week
DAYS: Monday - Friday
A new position has become available for a temporary Office Administrator for an established business based in Swanley. I'm looking for someone who has previous experience working within Administration and Project Admin. This the perfect job for someone who is immediately available, looking to start work as soon as possible.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- First point of contact for all incoming inquiries
- Updating and maintaining data on a bespoke system
- Working as part of a team to meet tight deadlines
- Liaising with clients and senior management
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
- Office based experience
- Proficient in using MS Office and Outlook
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available immediately
Apply today and, if you are suitable, Rebecca will be in touch in the next 2 working days!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information is available on our website.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for CAD Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.