My client based in Kendal requires a Relationship Manager to assist the Financial Planner in all aspects of the client relationship to ease the amount of administration work they become involved in.
To oversee, prioritise and manage the team workload of the Planner(s) and ensure company values, behaviours, procedures and best practices are being followed.
- Assisting the Financial Planner in their client relationships
- Filtering calls from clients, assisting where possible and passing the query to the Financial Planner if necessary
- Organising client reviews and appointments
- Providing commentary on fund and portfolio performance based on last valuation
- Assisting the Financial Planner with their time management and workflow
- Organising weekly catch up meetings with Financial Planner and organising follow up work
- Relevant follow up work to be documented and passed to Client Services Team within agreed timescale
- Assisting with analysis and research to prepare a financial plan and pension transfers, including use of research systems etc. and producing supporting documents
- Checking client profitability reports and advising Financial Planner of any required actions, ensuring relevant plans are set up with advisor charges and any issues are resolved at the earliest possible opportunity so as not to detrimentally the company's cash flow.
- Establishing needs and objectives of client from fact find, undertake research and consolidation information to write the Financial Plan/suitability letter
- Obtaining relevant documents to support the Financial Plan/suitability letter (e.g. fund fact sheets)
- Attending client meetings and note taking, where necessary
- Completion of application forms where possible both on-line with the client and paper
- Ensuring client files are compliant and tidy on an ongoing basis and proactively looking at ways to improve Planners file check score
- Ensuring that all compliance requirements are being met, remedial actions from compliance file checks are completed
- Other tasks as and when required
- To identify any training needs and development you need to meet the requirements of your role
Entry Level Requirements:
- A Levels or equivalent NVQ, BTEC in Financial Administration
- R01 (or CF1)
- Flexible attitude to work hours
- Willingness to participate in learning opportunities/events outside of usual work hours
- Achieved or working towards CII Level 4 Certificate in Paraplanning and/or CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning Qualification
- The candidate will need to have a good understanding of the different financial solutions available in the market place and should be looking to further their knowledge in areas including; investments, protection, pension, tax and estate planning,
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.