Client Services Assistant
My client based in Kendal requires a Client Services Assistant to provide comprehensive and professional administrative support to the Financial Planners and Relationship Managers, under the guidance of the Client Services Manager.
- Process new business, incremental business, surrenders, encashment, switches, alterations to policies, using company IT systems
- Follow process from start to finish and ultimately send out policy documents/contract notes etc. and ensure that company IT systems are up-to-date including all scanned documents
- Co-ordinate with providers regarding clients change of address
- Co-ordinate with providers regarding Appointment/retirement of trustees
- Co-ordinate with providers and legal parties on any death cases
- To prepare client files for Financial Planners and update client information on IT system prior to client visits and advise of any compliance outstanding including inserting the correct client pack
- Collate documents and illustrations for financial plan
- Sending/Collating letters of authority/policy information and obtain policy information and literature from the internet and other sources where possible.
- To deal with enquiries from insurance companies and clients as far as possible
- To daily check tasks on company IT systems, and chase outstanding entries
- To obtain quotation as required for corporate clients via requests
- To produce valuations for clients as required - taking into account client's service standard and record on company IT systems
- Update client Factfinds on IT system after meetings
- To prepare clients portfolio and set up all information and instigate PFP access with client
- Chase Initial fees from providers to ensure company cash flow is not detrimentally impacted
- To run and analyse client profit and loss report and advise of any areas where we are not getting the required income/fee
- To cover reception when required to provide a professional and welcoming service
- To identify any training needs and development you need to meet the requirements of your role
- To do any other tasks as required from time to time
Entry Level Requirements/Experience:
- Basic Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills (both internal and external)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- 2 years relevant administrative experience
- R01 to be completed/minimum in progress, within 12 months
- Willingness to participate in learning opportunities/events outside of usual work hours
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Client Services Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.