Trainee Customs Coordinator
Our client is a freight forwarding company who have been established in the industry for over 36 years. They commit to exceeding customers' expectations and providing a personal service to meet the needs of a fast paced changing environment. The team are expanding to keep up with growth within the business, and to deal with the changes in customs declarations from 01/01/2021.
This is a fantastic role for somebody looking for their first job or if you have experience working in an office environment and are looking for a fantastic new opportunity!
Hours * 0900hrs to 1730hrs Monday to Friday *
- Use of computer administrative systems * Submission of all types of customs entries in accordance with correct customs procedures using eCustoms
- Submission of T1 Transit documentation * Submission of documentation to Port Health
- Keeping accurate records
- * Assuring compliance with customs regulations
- Working as part of a team
- Computer literacy in Windows applications and ideally MS office
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to manage own workload
- Numeracy skills
- Literacy skills Experience
No experience needed, as full training will be given! You just need to have that WOW factor!
- 20 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days (increase of 1 day per annum from 01/01/22)
- Workplace Pension
- Private Health Insurance
- On site parking
- Potential to obtain UK Customs qualifications in the future
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Trainee Customs Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.