My client is looking for an experienced Customs Administrator to join their well established team. Experience is required and SAP knowledge is desirable or advanced excel skills.
This is an ongoing temporary role with an hourly rate of £14.43
25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata) plus a generous annual bonus scheme (subject to contract)
Your main responsibility is for Customs Clearance and associated reporting requirements for all imports in the UK and you will also support wider logistics and supply chain activities.
Key duties include:
- Work directly with vendors and associated Customs
- Clearance providers to ensure adequate operational relationships and reliable supply of goods are maintained
- Provide feedback and support the creation of KPI information
- Manage import clearance and onward delivery from port to UK sites for raw materials and inter company purchases
- Communicating estimated delivery times as required.
- Ensure that all import documentation is accurate, updated and filed accordingly
- Provide the in-house tax dept with Customs & Excise IPR data for imported and exported materials Support local tax in the case of an audit as well as data required
- Support the in-house Tax Department with any information required by them to complete any other HMRC reports as well as providing them with import clearance details on a monthly basis
- Support and cover other departmental activities as the need arises.
- SAP desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Import and/or Export experience
- Experience dealing with customs
- High level administration skills
- Very organised
- Able to work as part of a professional team
If you are interested in this role then please apply and I will be in touch ASAP as my client is looking to welcome their ideal candidate straight away!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customs Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.