My client based in West London is currently looking to recruit an experienced, self motivated and personable Financial Accountant to join their offices based in Wales. The position is to start as soon as possible and ongoing until August 2022 (Mat Cover).
Job Title - Financial Accountant
Start Date - ASAP
End Date - August 2022
Working Hours - 08:45am - 04:45pm with 30 Min Break, Mon - Thurs & 08:45am - 01:45pm no break, Fridays (35 Hours)
Location - WFH currently, Hybrid when safe to return to work, inline with the government guidelines
Salary - £40-45K per annum
Reporting to - Senior Financial Accountant
Annual Leave Entitlement - 33 days incl bank holidays
- Joining a very close knit team of 6
- Ideally to start ASAP, in view of wanting to complete a 1:1 Handover
- Must be qualified - ACA or ACCA
- No people management in position, however will be required to support Assistant Accountants should they need help
- Very fast paced team/department, very fluid & always changing
- Sole responsibility for the lease software project - IFRS16. This is part of the on going project of company/global wide harmonisation
- Accounting harmonisation across globe, being going on for 4 years already, expected to take another 4 years. Change is being driven from group level and will ensure all of business account/report/control in the same method/way
- Good excel knowledge/use essential
- Essential the professional has good inter personal skills. Will support whole of UK&I finance team. Work closely with team based in Hammersmith
If you have the right experience for this role, please do send in a copy of your updated CV. Should you wish to hear more about the role, please contact me on
Please note, at this stage only successful candidates will be contacted
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.