Our Retail Banking client with expertise in bringing financial planning services to people in the UK, has a fantastic opportunity within their Operations Team based in their modern offices close to Leeds train station as an Operations Associate.
This will be offered on a permanent basis via Ajilon* (Part of the Adecco Group along with Pontoon).
Our client is looking for people with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service, strong problem solving skills and experience of working in a financial services environment.
- Perform administrative data related tasks
- Carry out simple procedural tasks to support the management of external client relationships
- Work within current standard compliance processes, systems and procedures and report where applicable, simple non-compliance issues
- Manage and deal with a number of customer service related activities and queries following existing guidelines
- Invest in own development by pursuing existing formal and informal training opportunities
- Deal with multiple requests via various communications in a professional manner and guide to correct point of contact
- Achieve work objectives by managing own work schedule, coordinating with support teams and delegating other tasks where necessary
Skills / Capabilities
- Well organised and efficient at undertaking administration
- Experience of handling and resolving customer queries
- High standards of attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Committed and enthusiastic approach
- Experience of Financial Services previously
As this is an operational role, there will be a requirement to work shift type hours on a rota basis within an 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive an annual salary paid on a monthly basis, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.