Our Retail Banking client with expertise in bringing financial planning services to people in the UK, has a fantastic opportunity within their Operations Team based in their modern offices close to Leeds train station as an Operations Analyst.
This will be offered on a permanent basis via Ajilon* (Part of the Adecco Group along with Pontoon).
Our client is looking for people with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service, strong problem-solving skills, and experience of working in a financial services environment. Pensions or Wealth Management experience previously is also highly desired.
- Work closely with internal contacts, third parties and wider areas supporting customers and colleagues by phone and email
- Conduct operational tasks including administration and data entry
- Carry out detailed analysis for Pensions & Investments switch and transfer activity
- Contact clients and third parties via telephone & email
- Carry out procedural tasks to support management of external client relationships
- Work within current standard compliance processes, systems, and procedures, reporting any non-compliance issues
Skills / Capabilities
- Exceptional customer service
- A high standard of communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised
- Efficient at undertaking detailed analysis and administrative tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A proactive, pragmatic, and enthusiastic approach
- Focused on getting things resolved first time
- Passionate about driving self-development
- The ability to adapt to change
- A "can do" attitude
- A team player
- Proven Financial Services experience
- Pensions & Investments knowledge is desirable
As this is an operational role, there will be a requirement to work shift type hours on a rota basis within an 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive an annual salary paid on a monthly basis, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.