Electrical Engineer - Maintenance
ADECCO South Wales are looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer for their client based in the Neath Port Talbot area.
You will be joining a well-established manufacturing company with an excellent working environment and team culture. There are long-term career opportunities for the right candidate.
This is very 'hands-on' role. It requires someone enthusiastic and driven with a proactive approach to maintenance.
- Carrying out planned preventative and reactive maintenance
- Reactive fault finding, diagnosing and repair
- Maintain and provide accurate resolution reports
- Look for ways to continuously improve procedures and product quality
- Identifying recurring problems with equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures.
- Basic Electrical Installations
- Training others on basic maintenance
The Ideal Candidate:
- Electrical / Multi-Skilled Maintenance experience in Manufacturing or an industrial setting
- Experience with automation
- Electrical fault finding and isolation
- PLC, Pneumatics, Hydraulics & Motor Control
- Practical knowledge of LEAN/5S
Due to location, you need to drive or have access to transport.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, we look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Electrical Engineer - Maintenance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.