Sales Administrator - £20,000 - £22,000 + Benefits
£20,000 -£22,000 + Benefits (10% Pension, Parking, Healthcare etc)
Bracknell ( Office Based - Not Remote WFH)
We have an exciting new opportunity to join a small business who are a leader within their field! The current incumbent is due to leave within 1 month so we are looking for someone who is immediately available and able to interview 12th/13th April.
You will support the Operations Manager with various administrative tasks to ensure the business runs smoothly day to day. This role would suit someone who is looking for their next role where they can learn a variety of skills, who has a fantastic work ethic as well as being IT Literate.
- To provide administrative support to the UK Sales Team
- Managing customer deliveries
- Processing invoices on internal system
- Loading orders onto the internal system with suppliers
- Sending acknowledgements to customers
- Progressing customer orders
- Managing customer delivery schedule
- Maintaining stock levels
- Monitor forecast usage
- Build strong and professional relationships with customers and suppliers
- Book deliveries including packing and sending out dispatches - this includes lifting boxes of stock (x70 per week)
What experience/skills are we looking for?
- Experience within a similar office based role supporting the smooth running of a small business
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi task
- Strong attention to detail
- MS Office proficient - Intermediate MS Excel desirable
- Punctual, patient and diligent
We are interviewing for this role on Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th April for an immediate start. You will be required to attend the office in Bracknell and adhere to Covid-19 procedures.
Please contact Paige Harding on 01344862422 to discuss your application or send your CV & Cover Letter directly to email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Administrator - £20,000 - £22,000 + Benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.