3 Month contract with possibility of extension
Based in Havering
About the Role:
To assist the Building Service and Compliance Manager in technical advice, analysis and information in all areas of electrical compliancy.
* Manage and report the day to day financial budgets
* Prepare written specifications and contract documents along with scope of works for Capital and day to day remedial actions.
* Deliver the day to day service and maintenance programs including capital investment requirements for all managed stock.
* Assist the Building Service and Compliance Manager in the procurement of new contracts as required in accordance with European and Council rules and standing orders.
* Assist the Building Service and Compliance Manager co-ordinate multi-disciplinary teams and individuals, both internal and in partnering organisations, in the delivery of service objectives.
* Consult and liaise with residents, tenants and leaseholders as appropriate to ensure effective service delivery and excellent customer service.
* Manage and report the day to day financial budgets within the areas of the post holder's responsibility
* Management of electrical contractors and services e.g. EICR Programmes (Domestic and Communal), Door Entry ,CCTV, Emergency Lighting, Lightning Protection, Rising & Lateral Mains
* Ensure you have a full understanding of the importance of collaborative working in a resident focused environment.
* Provide advice and guidance on electrical landlord's compliance requirements within the social housing sector.
* Detailed understanding of construction and refurbishment processes in a social housing sector.
* Developing, implementing, monitoring and managing standards of performance and service delivery outcomes for - all domestic electrical monitoring programmes, as well as installations programmes (EIC, EL, Smoke detection installation, etc)
* Deliver the day to day service and maintenance programs including capital investment requirements for all managed stock including data management production and management of KPI's including all pre- and post-contract management within the compliance team.
* Have a working knowledge Electrical Engineering in a social housing environment.
* C&G Qualification in Electrical Testing and Installations
* Knowledge of all elements of Building and Services, Contracts, Housing Legislation and Best Practice.
* To have an up to date knowledge of the necessary guidance notes, codes of practice, statutory and legislative requirements relevant to the role.
* Excellent self-management skills including ability to prioritise, plan and deal with complex workloads and work effectively too often fluctuating and shifting priorities.
* Experience of successfully acting as a "hands on" Operational Contract Manager within service and maintenance contracts and contract budgets within allocated resources.
Spring Engineering Solutions (a trading name of Roevin Management Services Limited) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Spring Engineering Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring Engineering Solutions. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for M&E Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.