Senior Electronics Engineer
In this role you will contribute to electronic engineering product growth and development by supporting whole lifecycle projects from concept, new product development, product updates through to production support and retirement, including Analogue and Digital designs. You will be managing multiple projects utilising specialist subcontractors / analysis software as required to deliver in a fast-moving development environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop high quality, high demand products sold into a regulated environment.
- Collaborate as a team member to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Generate concept designs for technology development projects.
- Understand and interpret technical requirement specifications.
- Act as a Technical lead of Electronics aspects for a project.
- Optimise design concepts to provide most cost-effective solution that will meet specification requirements.
- Specify and conduct verification testing of design solutions, to ensure they meet the specification requirements.
- Produce documentation to define the product design, enabling the cost-effective manufacture of the design.
- Support the product design throughout its life, making continuous improvements to improve product value.
- Function as a team member on multi-functional project teams, across multiple projects.
- Estimate tasks and execute work packages within defined scope and budget.
- Provide technical product support to manufacturing & service.
- You have solid manufacturing design experience.
- You are a competent user of schematic capture & simulation tools.
- You are familiar with electronics manufacturing methods.
- You are results focused in order to achieve development schedule.
- You work easily across cross-functional project teams and have a good understanding and experience of the Engineering life cycle.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Senior Electronics Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.