Interim Head of Site Operations
£350 - £369.78p/d *Inside IR35
3 Month Contract Initially
Peterborough *Some home working to be confirmed
37.5 hours per week
An NHS client are looking for an Interim Head of Site Operations to work within their Corporate Division.
You will be leading the operational day to day flow of patients through the emergency and elective pathway, ensuring safety and capacity is utilised appropriately.
* Provide visible proactive leadership to the site operations centre and complex discharge team, acting as the key senior lead for issues, challenges, and escalation.
* Working in partnership with key operational leads, drive operational performance against agreed Trust and National KPI's ensuring safe, responsive services.
* Working directly with Divisional Directors of Operations (DDO's), Divisional Heads of Nursing (DHNs) and Divisional Clinical Directors (DCD's) regarding capacity and service performance issues, escalating unresolved issues to the Deputy COO.
* Responsible for oversight of the design and delivery of an annual cost improvement programme for the function within leadership control.
* To chair Hospital Incident Management Team meetings (HIMT) as required to deal with site issues.
* Recent NHS (acute) experience at this sort of level.
* Formal qualifications in a clinical field.
* Educated to masters equivalent, or able to demonstrate competence to this level
* A recognised management qualification, or able to demonstrate experience to this level
* Evidence of continuing professional development
If you match the criteria above and are looking for a new opportunity, please apply.
All candidates who have been successfully shortlisted for the post will be contacted within 1 business day of application.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy