Service Operations Reconciliation Officer
Our Charity client is currently recruiting for three Service Operations Reconciliation Officers, start ASAP to end of june with the potential of this being extended, this role is working from home, hours Monday-Friday 34.5 per week, pay £11.70ph.
Undertake core service administrative processes and functions to support the processing and delivery of data reconciliation to ensure contractual information is aligned with financial records. This is related to a COVID response workaround that the client developed to support medical and other partners in 2020.
- To work efficiently through data records in coordination with the other team members to reconcile xxx contractual data with financial records
- To communicate confidently with partner organisations by email and telephone to help them submit contractual information quickly and easily
- To report to the Team Leader on a weekly basis detailing individual progress, successes, challenges and any relevant insight or suggested improvements around process.
- To be individually responsible for the accurate reconciling of high volumes of data records, subject to quality monitoring and agreed productivity expectations.
- To ensure that processes and procedures are consistently applied in day to day work, both in terms of quality/accuracy and in terms of productivity.to ensure efficient processing targets are met
- To contribute to the effective and accurate delivery of data transferal work in a positive and sustained team effort, playing a key part in keeping pace with what is to be achieved within the envisaged timescale, or providing robust reasoning to the Project Leads to demonstrate obstacles to this. Be familiar with and adhere to all relevant clients policies and procedures at all times.
- Any other duties as reasonably required in line with skills, knowledge, and experience to contribute to the clients wider success.
Essential for the role;
- Systems knowledge - particularly Excel and standard Microsoft Windows programmes
- Data literacy - this must include the ability to source and validate data
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal
- Ability to focus on own work when working remotely
- To have a reliable internet connection from your work location
- Strong teamwork and the willingness to support others
- Experience of working within an agreed set of processes
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Service Operations Reconciliation Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.