Interim Head of Volunteering/Training
£200 - £258.15p/d *Inside IR35
Contract Until End of September 2021
Essex *Remote Working
37.5 hours per week
An NHS organisation are recruiting a Interim Head of Volunteering/Training to join their team and their Mass Vaccination Programme.
This will be remote working, however there may be a requirement to attend sites as and when required on a minimal basis.
· Responsible for managing volunteers and training teams to support the mass vac programme
· Regular requirement for reporting and status update
· Ability to prioritise work for teams
· Attendance at key meetings/requirement to provide committee with updates
· Ability to implement change and review procedures to ensure effective streamlined functions
· Proficient in excel
· Project Management experience advantageous
· HR Experience preferable
· Previous experience of managing teams required
· Proven track record of management change and building effective team
If you fit the above criteria, please apply.
All candidates who have been successfully shortlisted will be contacted within 1 business day.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy