I have a fantastic opportunity for an Export Administrator to join a major FMCG company based on the Slough Trading Estate, to support with the smooth movement of goods under the new EU legislation's.
£10.25 per hour
37.5 hours per week
33 days holiday inc. bank holidays
- As a result of the UK leaving the EU and subsequent EU legislation changes the UK supply chain team will be responsible for ensuring a smooth movement of goods between our manufacturing facilities into the UK market warehouses to our end destination warehouses in Ireland (Primeline) and our Hub in Holland (VEG Hub), and that we are compliant to necessary customs regulations.
- This role will be responsible for ensuring necessary documentation is raised directly in the appropriate system suitable for the appropriate governing body, and shared with either VEG Hub team, IRE Prime team or direct with transport companies to accompany deliveries dependent on requirements on materials (either at UK market warehouse or factory).
- Own and manage all record keeping in line with customs regulations
- Be the single point of contact operationally for the UK export customs agents for Private attestation documentation and serve as first point of escalation for any issues with attestation export documentation.
- Book and arrange VET visits for materials requiring VET certification. This service will operate out of the factory and will require close connection with the outbound coordinator to ensure smooth operation and no impact to service.
- Supply chain and/or customs export experience
- Process Management, Priority Setting, Dealing with Ambiguity, Peer relationships, Attention to detail, drive for results, Planning, Customer focus.
- Data management/maintenance, process management, strong communication in English - both written and verbal.
- Quality/Food Safety basics.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Export Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.