PMO Analyst x8
Job title: PMO Analyst
Location: Wythall and Edinburgh
Duration: 12 months initially
Our client is looking for a PMO Analyst to join their fast growing Employed Consultant solution. You will join Ajilon as an Employed Consultant (EC) on a permanent basis and then be deployed onto assignments with our end clients.
Responsibilities and Skills:
* Detailed knowledge of programme office processes and practices
* Establish PMO framework or initiative adhering to the required standards
* Assist project and programme managers throughout the project lifecycle, implementing robust governance and controls.
* Implementing effective project practices to increase the chances that the project meets its objectives whilst at the same time ensuring compliance with overall Change standards.
* Ability to work on small to large scale projects (£1- 10m), with a low risk and low to high complexity
* Experience of working within a project-based environment at a level involving prioritisation and decision making
* Strong relationship management, communication and influencing skills and demonstrable experience of working in a high-pressured environment
* Ability to facilitate and support tracking of financial/strong commercial awareness
* Ability to create, analyse and challenge appropriate reports for Executive sponsors
* Resource usage and costs tracked to ensure project/programme budget is achieved
* Proficient in the use of project tools and methodologies (i.e. MS Project, MS Office)
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities' employer.
Apply for PMO Analyst x8
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.