My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
This role will be at the centre of driving the service and process excellence culture of Business Services and will work closely with the Service Line stakeholders to:
- Lead the development, implementation and evolution of process and performance excellence capabilities and framework for The Enterprise Business Services.
- Work with the extended Business Services organisation to develop, implement, manage and evolve strategies to further develop the Enterprise Process framework
- Drive a culture of sharing Process Excellence Best Practices with a focus on increasing the Business Services organisational effectiveness through clear processes, roles and responsibilities
- To optimise all process within the portfolio, create clear value streams around our work and identify the correct metrics to drive performance and manage their escalation through our Hubs.
- To provide the necessary monitoring, compliance and assurance mechanisms to ensure that the Process Improvement Roadmap, the Continuous Improvement BAU model and the Change portfolio are deployed and sustained effectively.
- Use Lean methodology to identify root cause process improvements/process optimisation across End to End Value streams within Enterpirse Business Services
- Work with the teams to develop and execute process improvement plans to make a stape change in Value stream performance
- Take a leading role in driving the programme to ensure the Business Services entity understands, documents and can articulate the full value chain across the business using the process libraries and archteciture
- Work with teams in building the process archietecture based on the existing taxonomy linked to core value streams
- Advise, guide, drive and support the development, implementation and continuous improvement for Enterprise Business Services E2E processes using Process and Performance Excellence tools, methods, expertise, analysis, and insight.
- In collaboration with the process owners, guide, co-develop and implement E2E process performance measurements. Ensure consistent use of tools and methods to track and report relevant key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Lead engagement across the organisation, E2E process teams, Functional stakeholders, and other interdependencies to identify and qualify process impacts and process improvement opportunities, and help lead, guide or support changes across all value streams.
- Stay current on Enterprise Business Services Transformation to assess and quantify impacts on all E2E processes and identify opportunities to re-engineer how we work.
- Drive appropriate process updates to simplify, streamline and enable an evolving Enterprise Business services operating model.
- Ensure all processes have clear ownership and are documented and maintained within the Enterprise Process libraries (SharePoint and Blueworks).
- Management of multiple stakeholders and to influence where needed to drive new process solutions
- Ensure that the right tools and methods are being used in a consistent way to deliver change
- Lead in the ongoing development and delivery of a rolling process improvement plan across the department, proactively identifying improvement opportunities and non-value added activity and ensuring buy in from all stakeholders, that result in sustained improvement in the delivery of departmental services.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing E2E process improvement techniques to cross-function processes in the development of Value streams
- Knowledge in Business process definition, Process Hierarchy and Taxonomy development
- Ability to create process maps (as-is and to-be) and documentation at various process hierarchy levels, both from a value stream perspective but also from a customer experience viewpoint
- Capability in the design/creation process performance measures (KPI's), including calculation method and other associated parameters as part of performance measure definition
- Can demonstrate practical problem solving & good communications skills
- Demonstrates the ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity, shows self-drive and the commitment to deliver high quality, accurate work
- Programme and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally with diverse teams
- Ability to successfully prioritise and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong decision making and time management skills.
- Able to work independently with little direction
- Experience in process design/process improvement/process implementation
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Process Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.