Badenoch + Clark are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading regional practice, who require a Conveyancing Assistant to provide 1:1 support to a fee-earner.
This role will be to work within a busy Conveyancing department, assisting the fee earner with a busy caseload of sale and purchase files from instruction to completion.
The department deals with the full range of residential conveyancing transactions. There is opportunity to progress for the right candidate.
▪ Taking instructions for sale and purchase files, transfers of title, new build purchases, discharge and remortgage work.
▪ Dealing with clients, estate agents, mortgage lenders and solicitors at every stage of the transaction from initial instructions.
▪ Advising and keeping clients up to date with the progress of their transaction both via email and telephone contact.
▪ Dealing with post-completions matters including land registry.
▪ Use a computerised case management system, as conveyancing tasks are increasingly being completed online
▪ Opening and closing files.
We are interested in applicants with at least 12 months experience in Residential Property. Training and progression will be provided.
Please contact Paige Stephens for more details.
0113 218 6052
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Conveyancing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.