Salesforce Developer - Nottingham
Client: Market Leader - Consultancy / Retail / Finance
Role: Salesforce Technical
My client is in a very exciting period of growth and now are looking for Salesforce Developer to join them on a Permanent Basis. You will be joining an organisation that believes in Collaborative working. Working to utilise the full potential of their Salesforce environment.
You will join a team that is tasked at looking at new functionality, development of features and integration via APIs of partner products.
Ideally, you will have 2 years minimum experience where you have been involved in Technical delivery in an Agile environment. Show that you are capable of working with the 3 major clouds.Sales Cloud / Marketing Cloud / Service Cloud / Communities would be a huge benefit.
- Salesforce Platform Developer
- Sales Cloud
- Servcie Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Data / Dashboards / Config
- Salesforce Architecture (Non-commerical experience considered)
- Apex / Vsiualforce / FinancialForce
- User Training
Please forward your CV to discuss the opportunities in more depth
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Salesforce Developer - Nottingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.