HR Systems Analyst
HR Systems Analyst
Warwick / Remote
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for day-to-day ticket resolution, system maintenance, data integrity and ongoing testing and improvements for HR applications. Primary responsibility is for Employee Central Module maintenance, but includes cross training requirements and support to other designated SuccessFactors Modules. Working within a team of System Administrators, the System Analyst will provide day to day support and additional expertise in SAP ECC and other system interfaces.
Serve as Senior technical SME and enterprise administrator. Drive the maintenance and optimisation of the system to support business needs globally. Support and lead (where appropriate) updates to system architecture, through the use of Change Requests and integration management.
Manage daily workload and projects, navigate ambiguity and build collaborative relationships. Enable and promote an exceptional user experience.
Liaise with Global HRIS team to ensure consistency in approach and teamworking
Build an effective relationship with IT to ensure delivery of required changes and regular communications
Support and lead (where appropriate) training that will enable system admin group to succeed in managing their domains, content, and users.
- Solves problems, communicates effectively to all stakeholders, at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of Performance Excellence tools and techniques to drive continuous improvement
- Customer services exposure / Customer facing
- Experience of working in a high volume transactional environment
- Ability to self-manage workload and prioritise with minimal support
Qualifications/Nice to have
- Previous experience of Success Factors (cross modular)
- Good understanding of SAP functionality and architecture
- Previous experience with ServiceNow reporting and data analysis
- Experience of change management
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Blueworks
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking and analysis skills
- Excellent teamwork, verbal and written communication (including the ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms), as well as project and time management skills are essential.
- Skill in influencing others and outcomes