Accounts Receivable/Credit Controller + Career progression
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist / Credit Controller *Career progression available*
Hours: Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Your next company offers: Remote training, flexible working (currently remote with ongoing plans for an office return in the future) plus opportunities to develop your Career
As the Accounts Receivable Specialist / Credit Controller you will be responsible for working within your assigned role to complete all work with a high degree of accuracy while following the guidelines of company policy and basic accounting principles.
Key responsibilities within your new role would be to:
- Create invoices based on customer individual requirements to strict timescales
- Assist with improving processes and automating procedures to assist with business growth
- Monitor customer payments and escalate to management if no payment
- Correspond by email and phone with sales and operations personnel to resolve queries
- Support annual and ad-hoc audit requests, as needed
- Upload invoices onto multiple portals as per customer requirements
- Monitor fuel surcharges
- Process credit requests from customers by gathering necessary financial information via credit report and references
- Forward credit requests and information to the Credit Manager for further evaluation as per Credit department policies
- Assist with allocation details for the allocation team
Experience and skills required for this position:
- Knowledge/experience of Credit control / sales ledger but flexible with renewed processes
- Experience granting/reviewing credit limits / account set ups
- Experience managing a large ledger (approx. 300 customers)
- Strong Excel knowledge
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Accounts Receivable/Credit Controller + Career progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.