Maintenance Electrician *6 MONTH FTC*
My client based in Kilmarnock is currently looking for a maintenance electrician to work with them on a temporary basis which will initially be 6 month with potential to be extended. My client is a very well known auto parts manufacturer.
Previous manufacturing experience is highly desirable.
Pay rate: £13.19-£14.83 per hour dependent on experience, weekly pay!
Hours: You must be flexible there are several shifts offered.
Main Purpose of Job
Carry out planned and reactive Electrical maintenance, fault finding, diagnosis, reporting and tracking.
The successful candidate should be able to work on their own initiative and also as part of a team. Candidates should have completed an Electrical Apprenticeship. Experience should preferably come from a continuous process environment, with a comprehensive knowledge of Electrical maintenance, fault diagnosis on automatic control equipment. Experience of PLC's, HV Networks, Furnace control systems, Rolling Mills, AC/DC Drives, Safety Circuits, Motors and Pumps would be a distinct advantage.
- Track, monitor and manage the progress of your own work and report accordingly on the computerised maintenance system
- Work under Permit to Work System when necessary
- Work on Preventative Planned Maintenance
- Support Production unit to ensure all Breakdowns are addressed in a timely manner
- The successful applicant will be expected to troubleshoot and problem-solve engineering issues
Experience and Qualifications
- Must be time served in an Electrical Engineering Discipline, have good numeracy and literacy skills
- 18th edition would be desirable
- Ability to read and work with electrical drawings
- An understanding of PLC & Drive Systems would be a distinct advantage
- Factory Industrial/ Manufacturing experience also an advantage
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Maintenance Electrician *6 MONTH FTC*
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.