Production Operative *MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORT DUE TO LOCATION
My client based in Cambuslang is currently looking for reliable, highly experienced Production Operatives to work with them on a temporary basis which will be 3 month with potential to be extended.
Previous food manufacturing experience is highly desirable!
Pay rate: £9.10 per hour, weekly pay!
Hours: 2 week rotational shifts:
Week 1 - Tue Wed Thu 7am - 7pm (2x 15 min break paid) (1x 30 min break unpaid)
Week 2 - Mon Tue Wed Thu 7am - 7pm (2x 15 min break paid) (1x 30 min break unpaid)
Main Sphere of Operations:
Pack finished products into specified packaging against daily schedules, ensuring that best quality measures are maintained and keeping all required machines operating to their full capacity.
Responsibilities include: -
- Packing the product with minimal waste without compromising the quality of the product.
- Packing all products in accordance with the QAS specification sheets.
- Communicating all issues relating to equipment and quality to relevant parties.
- Responsible for cleaning the work area to meet hygienic housekeeping standards at all times.
- To assist when required the cleaning of equipment in the production halls.
- To work within all Health and Safety directives.
- To carry out such ad hoc duties that may be required by the business from time to time.
- Previous production packing experience.
- Experience of performing repetitive tasks with efficiency and ease.
- Food manufacturing industry would be ideal but not essential as full training will be given.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Effective communicator, able to verbally liaise with others and read essential safety instructions.
- Ability to actively listen to instructions while being in a very busy and changing environment.
- Excellent ability to plan, organise and multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to help out team in times of demand.
- Strong safety conscientious working practices, adhering to health and safety at all times.
Start date: Tuesday 6th April 2021
If you are available immediately and this interests you, please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Production Operative *MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORT DUE TO LOCATION
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.