Studio Assistant - Must have Fire, H&S Certification!
JOB TITLE: Studio Assistant
COMPANY: Creative Studio
START DATE: ASAP
TERM: 6 Month FTC - opportunity to go permanent
HOURS: 08:30am - 17:50pm Monday - Friday
BENEFITS: 20 days annual leave, increasing to 23 after 5 years' service, happy hour from 5pm on a Friday, Private health cover after 1 year of employment, Pension scheme, Fruit, snacks, tea and coffee provided, Big summer and Christmas parties, as well as monthly group nights out, Dinner provided when working late to meet deadlines, Travel card loans after successful probation
LOCATION: London Bridge
CULTURE: Friendly creative studio
WOW FACTOR: Great benefits, fun and social team!
Our client is based in a creative studio in London Bridge, specialising in CGI production in the property industry. They are a team of illustrators, photographers, architects and graphic designers creating strong architectural visualisation.
They are looking for an experienced individual to ensure smooth running of the studio by managing the facilities and reception, supporting with HR & recruitment and general administration to the team. This candidate will be at the heart of the business and this role is essential.
As this role is client facing, excellent customer service and presentation is a must, as well as outstanding organisation and communication skills. This is a busy role and the candidate must have facilities management experience.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Office supply orders: paper, stationery, water, tea/coffee
- Health and safety: Maintaining security and health and safety procedures, health and safety checks and coordination, health and safety inductions
- Security management: tracking studio keys, alarm monitoring
- Facilities: liaising with the landlord, managing external parties (cleaners, plumbers, electricians etc)
- Booking and coordinating reviews and new starter reviews, creating self-assessment/review forms, sending out and chasing for feedback
- Updating staff contact details, coordinating travel card loans, health insurance admin, tracking WFH equipment, maintaining work mobile contract with supplier
- Recruitment admin: overseeing recruitment inbox, updating recruiter TOBs, saving out candidates
- Answering phone calls, transferring/announcing calls
- Meeting and greeting clients in Reception
- Maintaining a high standard of studio cleanliness - responsible for studio, kitchen and sometimes other staff!
- Book Reception cover for holidays and sickness; working alongside temps and sometimes solo where necessary
- Post and packages
- Ordering cabs and couriers
- Ad-hoc errands
- Fridge clear out
- Ordering stationery, weekly food and filtered water for office, and handling the FoH budget Filing
- Staff expense processing
- Reception duties and general assistance of other companies working within the office space
- International and UK wide travel bookings; liaising with senior staff on flights, accommodation and necessary visa requirements where appropriate
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Must have facilities management
- HR administration experience
- Fire, Health & Safety certified
- Confident communicator
- Professional attitude and welcoming personality
- Proficient knowledge or Google and Microsoft Office suites
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Studio Assistant - Must have Fire, H&S Certification!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.