We are looking for a strong HR Administrator to join a strong and highly innovative team. This role will be a remote working, TEMPORARY contract. This is an exciting role, working for a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation that has a unique culture. The candidate must be bright, outgoing and motivated with a passion for HR.
Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
JOB ROLE: HR Administrator
JOB TYPE: Temporary
HOURS: 9.00am - 5.30pm
SALARY: £11.00 - £13.00ph
LOCATION: Working from home - REMOTE ROLE until further notice
CULTURE: Professional, friendly and hard working
* To proactively manage ER relations issues specifically absence, wellbeing and performance management.
* To take minutes during complex disciplinary and grievance hearing meetings.
* To provide up to date UK Employment Law advice to line managers.
* Monitor, review and revise all company procedures.
* Audit managers' compliance with company procedures
* Supporting the Business Partners as an Advisor for departmental managers providing advice and guidance on employee relations (ER) issues.
* Establish, maintain and build proactive working relationships within the company
* Provide focused operational support to the business.
Key Skills & Experience required:
* CIPD part qualified
* Employment, and Case, Law knowledge
* Employee Absence, Wellbeing and Performance Management experience.
* Experience of dealing with a high volume workload and large caseload.
* Experience of managing HR Projects
* Experience of training managers on policy/procedure usage and implementation, face to face and over WebEx sessions (desirable).
* Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* HRIS Experience (HR Pro desirable)
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.