£18,000 per annum (Realistic first year OTE £30-£40k)
Motivated by money and want to earn excellent monthly commission?
Great with customers, a clear concise telephone manner and happy to manage a high volume of calls?
I am excited to be working in partnership with a local company to find the perfect candidate to add to their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to make between £30-£40k OTE a year in a highly consultative and advice driven environment where you will be assisting customers to choose a product that is right for them.
No prior sales experience is necessary; however, a confident, positive attitude is imperative and previous experience within a role as a Sales Executive is an advantage.
They are looking for someone to join them ASAP so candidates with immediate availability is preferential.
- Outbound calls to customers to offer advice
- Working towards targets and securing sales
- Diary management and prioritising call backs
- Updating customer details on the online system
- Exceptional Customer Service
- True passion for exceptional Customer Service
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task seamlessly
- Communicative and confident when speaking with clients
- Honest, conscientious and professional
- Sales/ Customer Service experience would be beneficial- although personality will always be the winner!
- 20 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Shift patterns- 3 days 11:30am-7:30pm/ 2 days 9:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
- All expenses paid Christmas Party
- Excellent commission structure
- Health Insurance
Don't miss out this is a great opportunity to build a career as a successful Sales Executive - Apply online today or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be immediately considered!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.