Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career with an 'award winning' Globally recognised, official 'Great Place To Work' then look no further!!
Let me tell you more……
Adecco Chatham are looking for a passionate, reliable and a committed consultant to join our team. Based in the Chatham town centre, our team is fun, motivated, positive and sociable and we are looking for similar people to join us to make our team complete.
We have ambitious plans for the future and would like both experienced consultants or those looking for a career in recruitment to join us on the journey.
It's fast paced, challenging, great fun, extremely rewarding and no two days are the same!
- Adecco is one of UK's largest Recruitment Companies
- Based all over the UK, Adecco can offer you a career and training programme like no other!
- You bring the attitude and Adecco will do the rest!!
- And to add to all that - we can offer…
- Flexible benefits - Child care vouchers, eye care vouchers, love2shop vouchers, ride2work scheme and so much more!!
- Bonus - Highly competitive bonus scheme with huge potential earnings!
- Company values that mirror your own.
So what do you need?
This opportunity would suit an individual with Sales, Account Management or High-end Customer Service but more importantly someone who thrives in competitive environments, has bags of initiative, has a thirst and a passion to smash a target!
We believe we are different to other recruitment agencies - what makes us different is our people, our management and our encouraging culture. Day to day activities will include:
- Developing long term professional business relationships with both clients and candidates. We are interested in partnerships, not short-term relationships.
- Providing a specialist consultative service by developing a thorough understanding of your sector and local market. This involves attending client meetings to truly understand a client's recruitment needs. Working with a broad variety of businesses in your local areas.
- You will need a driving licence and access to a car.
- Sourcing and successfully placing candidates into roles.
- Delivering a high level of customer service to all clients, candidates and colleagues.
- Attract the very best candidates and to help educate both clients and candidates on the fast-changing recruitment landscape.
- Negotiating pricing and costs to build the profitability of the permanent desk.
For us at Adecco experience is not essential, it is about attitude and motivation. The key to success is the drive and energy you bring to the role.
If you think this sounds a bit of you then please don't hesitate and get in touch today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.