Key Account Executive
Key Account Executive - 6M FTC
37.5 hours per week with shifts between the hours of 7am - 7pm (7.5 hours per day) working 1 weekend in every 3
Haydock - due to the location being a driver is essential
Office Angels are recruiting for a Key Account Executive for our client based in Haydock.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring all orders to the point of delivery reporting all required information to the customers
- Initial point of contact for customer service queries received by telephone and email
- Recording all required information correctly on the CRM system
- Taking full ownership of queries from start to finish
- Investigate and resolve customer service queries, such as late deliveries, damaged deliveries and delivery ETA's
- Liaise with the Warehouse & Transport teams
- Ensure customers are kept up to date throughout the process of order to delivery
- Proactively manage all open incidents ensuring that they are closed as quickly as possible in line with SLA's
- Support the Team Leader and Internal Key Account Manager
- Process order upgrade requests
- Log all complaints and forward to relevant departments
We are looking for someone who worked in a fast paced customer service team and has excellent customer service skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for any questions, call the office on 01925 576 787.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all interviews. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Key Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.