We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior credit controller to join a dynamic finance team in an exciting, growing business based in Exeter.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- ensuring all sales invoices are accurately entered into QuickBooks,
- maintain and monitor all outstanding accounts
- deal with all queries from clients
- promptly send statements and copy invoices where required
- build successful relationships with clients
- All credit Control functions
- Strong credit control background
- Confident communication skills
- Sales Ledger experience
- Ability to self manage
- Excellent eye for detail
- Experience using Quickbooks (desirable)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.