Project Manager - Mandarin Speaking*
JOB ROLE: Project Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
COMPANY: Marketing Agency
HOURS: 9am - 5.30pm (remote working)
LOCATION: Camden, London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Manage production schedules
- Budgeting and expense management
- Enforcing systems and processes
- Ongoing improvement of systems and processes: reporting back to company director with observations and suggestions
- Delivering the key steps and tasks required on each brief or project
- Pro-active identification of project time issues or conflicts to enable speedy resolution with no or manageable impact on client needs or expectations
- Ensure that a completed paper trail and database record is kept on the details of each project and its outcome for future use
- Requesting, collating and up-dating agency information including overview forms, client lists, general credentials, tailored credentials, plus any other materials needed for client projects
- Organisation and maintenance of client files including relevant databases
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Naturally confident, persuasive project manager with a huge sense of gravitas to enable and facilitate a wealth of diverse project requests.
- Will be a conscientious, detail orientated Project Manager, with demonstrated organisational, planning and coordination skills.
- Must be a skilled communicator, able to deal with the pressure of multiple client requests and tricky customers
- Looking for someone who has experience working independently, working to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities in a high-volume work environment.
- Comfortable working at pace and to multiple time zones and used to working with the utmost confidentiality. We're looking for a 'go to' person with a black book of interesting and varied contacts, who has an ability to generally make things happen.
- At least 2 years' experience within a Project Management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply by sending your CV on-line to the advert
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. Successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Tottenham court road, Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Euston
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Project Manager - Mandarin Speaking*
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.
More searches like this
- Office & secretarial Project/Programme Management jobs in London (Central)
- Project Administration Project/Programme Management jobs in London (Central)
- Project Support Project/Programme Management jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & Communications Project/Programme Management jobs in London (Central)
- Market Research & Product Development Project/Programme Management jobs in London (Central)