Administrator - Import/Export
We are currently looking for an administrator to join our clients import/export division.
Working for a global business you'll be responsible for the administration of import & export documentation within this busy department.
The role will include the accurate collation of commercial invoices for shipment, collating information for freight and scanning relevant information.
It will be advantageous if you have prior experience of using SAP, AX and Excel systems.
- Excellent, demonstrable Excel skills
- Confident communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
- A strong Administrative background
- Experience working with SAP, AX (Advantageous)
- Excellent IT skills + ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems
- Highly organised with a logical approach to tasks
Full training will be offered to the successful candidate along with equipment to carry out the role remotely.
This role is initially being offered as a 9+ month contract.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Administrator - Import/Export
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.