Congleton - CW12 1UW
Start - ASAP
End date - 30/06/2021 (potential for extension)
Pay rate - £10.90p/h
Shifts - Double days - 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00 on a weekly rotation (must be able to work both shifts)
Role overview - Production Operative will be fitting small components and circuit boards into their housings
System Control Operator (SCO) operates a complete production line or production sequence, by monitoring and steering all relevant production processes and parameters for a defined sector of production, in a control room environment.
- Sets up and controls production program.
- Sets up production parameter and executes necessary checks.
- Constantly controls operations and monitors process results, acts according to contingency plans in case of deviations.
- Makes predefined and specialised quality checks.
- Contributes in judgement on production results.
- Engages and coordinates maintenance staff for repair and maintenance issues.
- Advises directly related manufacturing staff.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.