· Keep track of stock levels in line with production demand
· Raise purchase orders for raw materials
· Liaise with internal stakeholders regarding stock requirements
· Manage and maintain off-site storage facility containing critical production stock
· Take a lead role in stock takes ensuring all is reported correctly to Finance
· Liaise with transport companies in regards to the movement of stock
· Maintain accurate records of stock levels including consumables
This role is a maternity role, we are looking to ideally have you work with the person you are covering for at least a 3 month handover so this role should be a minimum of 12 months. The site has a production team, and also a separate admin team, you will support in the stock control and movement of internally produced products.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for STOCK CONTROLLER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.