User Researcher, UX Researcher (Quantitative)
**User/UX Researcher - Contract - London***
User/UX Researcher (Quantitative)
6 Month Rolling Contract
Office: London, Bristol, Halifax
UpTo £625 pwd via Umbrella Company
Our client has been serving the households, businesses and communities of Britain for over 250 years. They offer a comprehensive range of financial products and services - including current accounts, savings, mortgages, loans and credit cards.
The team: Retail Design Research
- We're a team of design researchers, delivering research for all stages of product development from discovery to deliver.
- Team members are each mainly aligned to an area of the retail bank, so that they can develop research plans, build relationships and influence product/proposition design and delivery.
- We work alongside designers and product in mixed design/product/engineering teams.
- The team carries out both qualitative and quantitative research. The majority of the team are primarily qualitative researchers, so we want to bring in an additional quantitative researcher to support us in this area.
- We mainly research digital propositions. Some of research goes beyond digital e.g. branch, telephony.
- We have high-spec Research Studios in London, Edinburgh and Halifax. At the moment most of our research is remote - with a range of tools including UserZoom.
- We're a friendly, supportive team that prioritises what makes an impact.
- Deliver quantitative research for the retail bank
- Build relationships with product and designers to deliver research that impacts decision making
- Ideally also deliver some qualitative research e.g. usability testing and concept testing (we can help you with this)
- Promote the latest quantitative research methodologies
- Provide guidance and up-skill other design researchers in the team on quantitative research
- Advise and lead on outsourcing quant projects to agencies where we don't have the capacity or skills internally (we already have a large panel of agencies)
- Promote and follow responsible research e.g. following the MRS Code of Conduct
- Quantitative research experience including surveys, quantitative concept testing, card sorts, click testing. Ideally worked as a quantitative researcher previously in your research career.
- Create research plans that cover all stages of product development from discovery to delivery
- Ability to work as part of a larger team of researchers and designers and autonomously
- Strong ability to influence stakeholders (e.g. product owners and designers) so that decisions are made off the back of research
- Qualitative research experience e.g. usability testing, qualitative concept testing, depth interviews, focus groups. If you don't have qualitative research and are up for learning a couple of qualitative techniques e.g. usability testing and concept testing, this would also be a bonus
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for User Researcher, UX Researcher (Quantitative)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.