Supply Chain Administrator
Adecco are delighted to be working with a successful FMCG client who are looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to join their team to support the procurement managers on a permanent basis.
To support the site supply chain function ensuring that department deadlines are met. Ensure effective management of incoming materials to ensure delivery of the production plan and service levels to targets
- Ensure that stock of all materials required for production by placing orders for raw materials, packaging and non-stock consumables with agreed vendors allowing for forecasting, promotional activity, stock holding and supplier lead times then managing orders to fruition effectively using Lawson MRP system.
- Deal effectively and efficiently with any queries relating to orders and deliveries
- Manage non stock goods control eg hygiene consumables, stationery etc. and goods receipt delivery notes for non stock purchase orders
- Collation of internal Dispatch paperwork
- To cover the Dispatch Administrator and Purchasing Coordinator during periods of absence and holiday
£21,420 per annum
Full time permanent basis
Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
If this role is of interest contact your local Bournemouth Branch on 01202 202810.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Supply Chain Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.