Receptionist - PM
Receptionist - afternoons
Monday to Friday 1pm - 5.15pm
Permanent position - Immediate start
£10 - £12.50p/h dependent on experience
Village location - transport required
Previous experience within the Legal sector is required.
Duties to include;
- Diary management on Outlook
- Answering incoming calls, directing them to the correct department and taking messages
- General Administration as and when required
- Organising deliveries and collections
- Liaising with internal and external contacts
- Opening and scanning incoming post
- Maintaining the visitors book
- Maintaining a clean and tidy reception area
- Providing holiday/ or other absent cover for the AM Receptionist
If you are available immediately and have previous Reception experience please contact email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Receptionist - PM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.