Growth Marketing Manager
Role: Growth Marketing Manager
Location: London (remote work)
Duration: ASAP until November 30th
Salary: up to 54K per year
The area: Marketing
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, it starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how our products solve the world's problems, from the every day to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only we can, changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The role: Associate Product Marketing Manager
Our mission is to give everyone a voice and a chance to succeed, bring people together, and show them the world. With over 1 billion monthly active users, our ambition is to be the leader in all types of video. Our team works across all products to drive growth, engagement and happiness for users, creators and artists.
Globally there are 3 components to the team:
Growth Platforms (building the channels, tools and operations of growth),
Growth Science & Analytics (building the insights and expertise in growth) and
Growth Comms (owning deep E2E acquisition and retention for products).
The team has major impact on core product growth in areas including Music and Premium, Kids, Main Community products and on key audiences like Creators and Artists.
In this role, you will bring creative and strategic acumen, operational and executional rigour, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will work with a large cross-functional team across product, engineering, partnerships, legal and agency partners to launch new global acquisition, retention and engagement channels and campaigns, define and execute the regional quarterly testing plan, and identify and scale best practices globally in our aim to healthily grow the adoption of our products, services and features across EMEA.
In this role, you'll be the primary EMEA owner of all evergreen and seasonal placements and campaigns across all major channels including on-platform, paid media, landing pages and app store optimization.
You'll also support the development and evangelization of the quarterly and yearly Channel Kids, Weekly Active User target & Supervised Experience (SupeX) launch and all relevant funnel KPIs, as well as help Artists grow and be successful on YouTube, across both our main app and Music platforms
You have the ability to perform your role in a fast, ever-changing environment that requires you to be open to new influences and inspiration, and leverage new technologies to achieve the sustainable, long term growth of our products and services.
- Execute the regional on-platform and growth media acquisition and engagement strategy for the platform, SupeX, and Artist initiatives across all stages: conception, test design, execution, measurement, evangelization, and scaling.
- Collaborate w/ the Analyst & Local teams to uncover local insights and consumption behaviours, analyse competitive landscape and market context, helping influence positioning and growth marketing strategy for Channel Kids and SupeX.
- Develop and implement testing and optimization quarterly and yearly priorities for EMEA in collaboration with global growth marketing and product teams to minimize sign-up friction, increase feature adoption and overall engagement rates.
- Influence cross-functional business leaders and gain alignment on key business opportunities and OKRs acting as primary liaison between global and local marketing teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in marketing, growth, performance/DR media, product, or analytics.
- Preferred, but not mandatory: SQL and spreadsheet modelling
- Proven ability in analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data & testing to develop strategic marketing plans, make sound business decisions and execute world-class programs that drive business goals.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to set goals and prioritize many initiatives and opportunities with minimal guidance.
- Experience working directly with marketing platforms (paid media, email, notifications).
- Experience building models (growth and financial) to forecast opportunities.
- Experience working with Product and/or Engineering teams on technical projects. A persuasive communicator, adept at packaging disparate or complicated data into a concise, compelling story, no matter the audience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to influence effectively cross-functionally across multiple management levels
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Growth Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.