IT Migration Project manager
IT Migration Project manager
Contract - 3 months initially
My high profile client are currently recruiting for an IT Migration Project manager to work with their Team based in Nottingham on an initial 3 month Fixed term contract with the potential to extend to 12 months with extension check-in gate in 3 month increments
The role sits within our Tech organisation in one of our Tech delivery tribes.
What you'll do:
* Lead a team of engineers and testers to achieve the successful migration of a number of third party vendors onto a new upgraded platform. The successful completion of this project is vital to keeping our customers data secure.
* Collaborate with the lead Technical Programme Manager, Intent Owner and Data consumers to ensure the vendor migration roadmap is continually reviewed and refined and ensure the required resources to support the plan are aligned.
* Collaborate with Third Party Vendors, Business Stakeholders, our US head Office, Cyber, Service transition and Support teams to ensure the relevant teams are aligned to the project plans.
* Align the project with the agile delivery processes within the Goal team and Tribe.
* Be accountable for reporting progress of team delivery and be the conduit for a wide group who want to understand more about the work being delivered within the team.
What we're looking for:
* Good communication and negotiation skills with a friendly and diplomatic manner that enables the rapid development of strong working relationships with others
* A proven experience driving fast-paced complex projects
* Analytical skills, providing structured thinking and challenge to problems, transforming them into actionable work for teams, coupled with an unwavering desire to deliver for our customers and business
* The necessary technical and business understanding and ability to lead cross-functional teams
* Highly developed organisational skills required to ensure the team are focused on what they need to do in the short term to complete project activities as well as in the medium to longer term to ensure the right conversations are starting with the right people in order for the subsequent pieces of work to be ready just in time.
* The tenacity required to anticipate and navigate the team through the complex processes of a highly regulated organisation.
* You are a strong communicator and partner well across groups to ensure intent is clear, plans exist and risks are understood.
If you have not received a response within 48hours please assume you have not been shortlisted this time.
Apply for IT Migration Project manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.