GMO Circuits & Logistics Engineer
Location - London/Remote
Duration - 6 months
Day Rate - 300 pd (must use an umbrella company)
IR35 - Inside
This Global Media Order & Logistics role interfaces to design and delivery teams. Ensuring both circuit and hardware orders are progressed and managed through, often in short but critical timescales.
The role is evolving to adapt automation and move to industry-standard Asset Management processes and systems, and every day is different.
The key responsibilities for this role will include but not limited to the following;
* You will raise and progress all orders (For example: Circuit, Connectivity, Logistics, Purchase) through to completion, test and handover, for UK and Global TV Estate.
* You complete tasks on time, prioritising your workload to deliver for yourself and others.
* You maintain inventory both physically and electronically to support Service Delivery and forecasting.
* You identify and break down any issues. Taking a structured, considered approach to exploring them to resolution. Ensuring communication to all stakeholders is clear, concise and timely.
* You identify and suggest Process & System Improvement initiatives. You play an active part in delivering a better approach including adopting process changes and new systems.
* You will understand the Regulatory, Fair Trading and Competition rules, relating to the work, sufficiently to be able to comply with them.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for GMO Circuits & Logistics Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.