***Repo Developer - Contract - London - Financial Services***
6 Month Rolling Contract
UpTo £619pwd Umbrella Company
Our client has been serving the households, businesses and communities of Britain for over 250 years. They offer a comprehensive range of financial products and services - including current accounts, savings, mortgages, loans and credit cards.
Working on Project and BAU driven changes and enhancements to the Interfaces and reconciliations between Lloyds systems and Apex which is the vendor provided strategic Repo Trading System. You will be working closely with the business analysis team to deliver the new Repo Trading system and the interfaces to the bank's existing architecture.
- Java / C++ Development experience.
- Roguewave Sourcepro library experience
- Oracle Sql experience
- MQ messaging experience
- Fixed Income Repo / SBL Business Knowledge
- Direct experience of Developing interfaces for the FIS Martini and/or FIS Apex SecFin systems
- Experience of Developing and / or Migrating Interfaces, Reports etc. for / to the Apex SecFin system
- Previous experience of working in an agile and waterfall environment.
- Experience of working in an Investment Bank Environment.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiation
- Design, build and test process and system changes to meet business requirements
- Support the User Acceptance testing of those changes
- Produce effective documentation for handover to Support Teams
- Contribute to strategic system design & architecture
Nice to have
- Previous Experience of working on either Linux or Solaris
- Subversion/Git Source Code Control
- Web Services
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Repo Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.