RAN Design Engineer
*** RAN Designer - Ltd Company Contract/SOW - Bristol/Remote***
Bristol (initial remote working)
3 Months Rolling
Statement of Work Contract
UpTo £400per day Limited Company
The successful candidate will join a RAN Solution Design team based in Bristol, Hatfield and Birmingham working for a market leading telecommunication provider on a contract basis.
The role will need experience in two key area's;
- Have a proven track record in developing new products with 3rd party suppliers from concept stage to rollout;
- Have a proven track record in reviewing and assessing RAN site designs supplied by 3rd parties with a view to assessing and evaluating the designs, providing feedback and assessing their suitability.
Designs by this team need to ensure they support the cutting-edge features, coupled with a high availability for all customers. The client is responsible for ensuring that their customers have both coverage and sufficient capacity to allow the end user to support services they need from the network. The successful candidate will support this by developing high availability designs, and constantly pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved in a mobile network.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of product development within the RAN area;
- Experience of developing a product from concept stage to rollout into the live network;
- Technical authoring of strategy and product documentation;
- Experience of Passive Infrastructure Site Design, either producing designs in a Small Works Contractor setting or reviewing 3rd party Site Design Drawings;
- Reviewing site drawings, providing constructive feedback and driving improvement;
- Understanding of RAN network performance and KPI data;
- Track record of successful delivery based on internal policies and procedures, with the ability to manage interaction with external parties and customers;
- Experience in Mobile Radio Access Network Design.
- Substantial evidence of delivering and developing market-leading solutions as required by the business.
Candidates will show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities' employer.
Apply for RAN Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.