JOB TITLE: Caretaker/Property Manager
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 9.00am-12.00pm
BENEFITS: Good benefit package including free City Centre parking, in house training and development and contributory pension
THE COMPANY: A well-established local, Lettings and Property Management company
THE ROLE: Seeking an individual who can assist in the smooth running and management of a portfolio of properties providing excellent customer service to the landlord, tenant and contractors
- Attend daily meetings
- General Health and Safety awareness at properties and in the office
- Conduct fire alarm tests
- Inputting new contractors on to the company database
- Organising and carrying out management visits
- Keep properties up to standard, safe and warm
- Gas, Electrical and other reports; and organisation
- Preparation of files, filing systems and company database
- Action Maintenance each day and chase until completion
- Handle disputes from contractors, landlords and tenants
- Look out for new business opportunities
- Issue and log Keys to contractors, clients and tenants
- Understand tenants and landlords responsibilities
- Landlords updates regarding maintenance
- Carry out Move out inspections reading meters and logging information
- Organising inventories dates with clerks and staff
- Preparing properties ready for occupation
This role would suit someone that has a background in property maintenance or has been a caretaker or handy man in the past and has an interest in property and maintenance. The role is a real mix of hands on work and office duties so general good computer skills are essential as well as a 'hands on' can do approach! Due to visiting properties a Full Driving Licence and use of a car daily is also essential.
TO APPLY: If this role is of interest to you then please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com or call our office on 01392 426200.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Caretaker/Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.