Engineering Machine Operator
One of my clients on the outskirts of Colchester is currently looking for a Engineering Machine Operator to join their team. This a a fantastic opportunity to join a global supplier company that produces high quality products to a variety of different industries.
- Operate a full variety of production machinery efficiently
- Responsible for the raw material mixing process
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Re-setting machines where required and ensuring all machine conditions are check prior to starting up
You will be a team player with an Engineering background and ideally completed an apprenticeship scheme in engineering or boat building. You will be starting off in your career and will want to progress in your role as the years go on.
This is a TEMPORARY to PERMANENT opportunity for the right candidate.
You will be flexible and MUST be available to work the below shift patterns on a rotation system. 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am. 40 hours per week Monday-Friday 8hrs per day
Full training will be provided
£8.91ph + Holiday and Pension
Available to start work IMMEDIATELY
If you are interested in this role, please apply accordingly or alternatively please register you CV at adecco.co.uk and then call 01206 561295 to speak to Kelly further about this position.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Engineering Machine Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.