Warehouse operative/ Counter balance FTL license
Working in transportation or warehousing of goods. Processes orders and oversees cycle of order fulfilment. Responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Receives products and coordinates delivery
- Prepares loads for shipment
- Takes steps to avoid quality control issues
- Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
Skills and Qualifications:
Reach FLT license up to date.
Problem-solving skills, Decision making ability, Organisational skills, Procedural mindset, Ability to prioritise, Understanding of quality management principles, Attention to detail, Ability to analyse data and understand connections, Talent for recognising the opportunities for process improvement in those connections, Management ability,
Experience in logistics management preferred, Two-year degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred, Experience often may substitute for education
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Warehouse operative/ Counter balance FTL license
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.