Asset Manager - Housing
The main purpose of this role is to support the Head of Service with the strategic, operational and financial management of the business.
There will be several key components of this role, including developing a culture of high performance & continuous improvement, successfully managing the operational service plans and delivering on the organisations key objectives to deliver a customer focussed service.
* To lead and co-ordinate all planned works and investment programmes across the group, managing the team including the provision of technical and procedural advice, setting operational processes and procedures, regularly review performance, and understanding learning, and acting upon data information to improve service.
* Line management for a team of managers and operatives to deliver a customer focused service, allocating adequate resources to support each specific programme to deliver on time and within budget.
* Project management of all programmes of work - ensuring projects are carried out on time and to budget.
* Take the lead for investment and delivery of the Group's investment programme, to include associated procurement, contractor engagement & management - as well as accurate financial monitoring and reporting.
* Management of all contractual matters in relation to the investment programme, from deciding which contracts to use to determining how contractors will be procured and how performance will be appropriately managed.
* Assist the Director, Head of Asset Management, and Planned Works Managers in the provision of operational performance information, reports, advice and guidance to ensure optimum performance for the across the Property directorate.
* Work in conjunction with the SHE Manager and be responsible in providing employees precise instructions on their responsibilities for correct working methods and work safety.
* Degree in Building Surveying, Construction, Housing Management or equivalent.
* Professional membership of RICS, C.I.O.B. or CIH
* Demonstrable track record of success in a similar position.
* Previous experience of an asset management data system and application of data to form strategies.
* Ability to take both a strategic and operational point of view
* Strong man management and leadership
* Proven experience and ability to understand the importance of budgetary control and proactively manage budgets
Package & Benefits
* £50-55,000 per annum
* Flexible working - 2/3 days office based and 2/3 days per week home based (or whatever is preferred!)
* Lucrative pension scheme (Local government)
* Excellent holidays and work life balance
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Asset Manager - Housing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.